Monday, August 6, 2012

Inside Report: Wherein, new reports submitted by staff to Cory "crazycorycorner.weebly.com" Nelson's personal website reveal an out of control and increasingly dangerous environment for staff and patients alike at The Arizona State Hospital.

      Yet another report from the trenches, as it were, has been posted on the supervisor of The Arizona State Hospital's personal website, again by a now former staff member at The Arizona State Hospital who has very graciously offered a bit of truthful insight into the fundamental shortcomings at ASH. Sadly, but understandably, this person held off on sharing theses concerns until after he/she had safely removed themself from harms way in terms of administrative-employer retaliation. 


FORMER SECURITY GUARD 08/06/12
Since I left I have heard stories of more assaults. I got out at the right time, and am doing well in my new career. I still keep in touch with many of my old coworkers, and consider many of them to be good friends. Until the good old boys network is broken up there, I'm afraid nothing will ever change.




paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.