Thursday, August 23, 2012

Perpetrating The Most Fraudulent Abuse Of Public Services in The History of Arizona 

I will say it once, as loudly as I can:
You, Mr. Will Humble, are on the verge of something that no reasonable man should ever have to bring upon themselves. Why, why, why, don't you do the right thing? You have any number of avenues by which to bring light to the truths underlying your administrations' failure to address the mismanagement of Arizona's sole long term public mental health facility. What in the hell are you doing, ignoring good faith staff reports, and allowing the administrative misconduct at ASH go on to the extent that it is obviously has at this time? Are you really this shortsighted in your scope as a state official? People are clearly suffering very real harm as a direct consequence of these issues. 

             Am I- are we- talking to a brick wall here? 

Please, please, please step to the plate and fulfill your obligations to the citizens of Arizona and your clientele within the Arizona Department of Behavioral Health Services. 
   
End of story. 

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.