Friday, August 24, 2012

"Are We Talking To A Brick Wall Here?" Wherein, I try yet again to get Will Humble, the director of the Arizona Department of Health Services, to open his door to public input, specifically from myself (a client) and actual members of his staff (people working at The Arizona State Hospital), as a matter of granting the citizens their deserved awareness about the state of affairs at ASH, a publicly funded health care facility that is obligated to serve the interests of each and every citizen of the state.   

Evidence Based Practice x (Training + Teamwork) = Results by Will Humble


     PURE PROPAGANDA. The above display is the actual title of Will Humble's August 17, 2012, article about the supposed improvements in safety at ASH. As I have discussed in recent articles of my own, there are at least a few ASH staff who take serious issue with this article, for in their opinion, things at ASH are more dangerous today then they have ever been. below is a copy of a comment I posted on Will Humble's official blog, which can be found on the ADHS main web site. 
      Note: "Your comment is awaiting moderation." I have no reason to believe that this comment will actually be granted publication on the official ADHS web site and/or Humble's blog (they never are). This is just another way that ADHS goes about hiding the truth when it comes to publics' deserved awareness of conditions at ASH, and beyond in the ADHS network. It reminds me of Stalinism. 

August 24, 2012 at 2:51 p.m.
from PJ Reed
(Your comment is awaiting moderation.)
MR. HUMBLE! One day after I sent my last comment to you about this article, several ASH staff posted comments of their own on their boss’s personal webpage(Cory Nelson, ASH Supervisor), wherein they displayed expressions of clear disagreement with the theme of this article. I quote verbatim: “LIARS!!! WORSE THAN EVER!!!” How long are you going to keep hiding your head in the sand? Haven’t you had enough of contributing to the state of AZ’s highly questionable public service system as it stands today? Do you really want to be central to a loudly and highly exposed scandal? In my opinion, sir, you are willfully perpetrating one of the most fraudulently inhumane and sickeningly unjust administrative misdeeds in recent history, and I highly suggest you change your ways today, before the cat litter hits the fan. Sincerely, PJ Reed.

(end of document)

     All of the messages I have ever tried to direct to Mr. Humble via the "Comments" icon on his ADHS blog site (see www.azadhs.gov, "directors page" and "Blog") have been denied publication, and I guarantee you that this one will be handled in the same way, for it is the strongest comment I have to date posted directly to his blog site. But out of my very strong concern about the fact that numerous ASH staff have expressed graphic disagreement with current news postings on the local (Phoenix) television stations, wherein ADHS and ASH administrators are declaring ASH to be markedly safer than ever today, supposedly as a direct result of ASH supervisor Cory "crazycorycorner" Nelson's management practices at ASH, I decided to direct yet one more communiqué to Humble's office. As shown in my last two articles, the disagreement has been vocalized as follows: "LIARS!!! WORSE THAN EVER"", and you can view these comments yourself on Cory Nelson's personal webpage, at www.crazycorycorner.weebly.com.

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.