Tuesday, June 5, 2012





Prose: Katy Did

People like me
            cherish
                       the chance to die
                       while making it known to ourselves
                       that we are alive.
 People like me
            embrace
                         the chance to be thrilled
                         while staking claim
                         waking up for the first time
                         the final time.
People like me
           doggedly pursue
                           the chance to be different
                           while dodging plots
                           and defending glorious realms.

In contradiction to people like you
and all of your illegitimate wishes
I cannot say enough
how much we hate you.                                                                    
               
(January, 2012)
                             
                 



                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.