Tuesday, June 19, 2012


The Dream Team: Akhter, Dingle, Lydon. Keep dreaming, doctors, keep dreaming.


      With all due respect for Mr. Magnuson, the case(s) below was a fiasco, as displayed by its overall history. But just like the fat pigeon named Walter (by my friend Iris), who eventually got nabbed by the feral cat pack at The Arizona State Hospital and eaten down to the last bone, I am of the opinion that doctors such as Steven Dingle, Pervaiz Akhter, and Lynn Lydon have grown overly comfortable with the illusion that they can get away with pulling whatever sort of clinically administrative abuse of their given authority that they choose to. This data is only offered as a matter of practicality. It is out there, we are interested, and I have the final word on what goes into this manuscript.  

Magnuson v. Akhter et al
Joel Shapel Magnuson

Defendants:
Pervaiz Akhter, Wesley Smith, Steven Dingle and Lynn Lydon

Case Number:
2:2010cv02562
Filed:
November 28, 2010

Court:
Arizona District Court
Office:
Phoenix Division         Office
County:
Maricopa
Presiding Judge:
Roslyn O Silver
Referring Judge:
Jay R Irwin (PS)

Nature of Suit:
Torts - Injury - Other Personal Injury
Cause:
28:1331
Jurisdiction:
Federal Question        
Jury Demanded By:
Plaintiff 


IN CLOSING: State employees have a way of relying on the federal courts to relieve personal injury cases such as Magnuson's, especially doctors, even if there is an 8th Amendment issue at stake, because the fed has little interest in determining whether or not the doctors have met their obligations in terms of their medical licenses (which are managed under the auspices state medical boards). None of the issues I am bringing to the table have anything to do with prisoner's rights under the 8th amendment, not at this point; and in the end, the matters to be critically reviewed via my work will directly relate to the licensure of each and every physician I ever dealt with at The Arizona State Hospital. It's not so fine a line as they want us to think. It's bright, and it shouts for attention.

       We are always nearing that point in time when we know we have made a difference. This is just that sort of situation, and the energy is growing every day. But I still need the support of anybody who has an interest in helping this cause. Anybody at all. I am only one voice, and the patients at ASH are literally voiceless. Please, get involved today. Let's put a stop to patient abuse at The Arizona State Hospital and throughout the Arizona Department of Health Services now. 

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.