Tuesday, April 17, 2012



News Flash: Donna Noriega- Busted! March 09, 2012: The Current Chief Operating Officer at the Arizona State Hospital Found In Violation of Arizona Revised Statute 32-3251(12(c)(i) By The State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners. Censured. See Case #2012-0047.

 
       Donna Noriega, LCSW 10959. In short, this woman is Arizona State Hospital Chief Executive Officer Cory Nelson's deputy, and she's been censured by an state administrative credentialing committee for lying while on the clock. I've not a lot of time for Donna Noriega's current legal issues tonight, but I am telling you folks, the administrative staff at the Arizona State Hospital are messing around with federal and state law, and the deceitfulness that I encountered ran true at all levels of staff representation.

UPDATE: At a March 09, 2012, meeting of the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners Social Work Credentialing Committee, the Chief Operating Officer at the Arizona State Hospital, Donna Noriega, was found to have engaged in unprofessional conduct in direct conflict with the requirements of her right to be a social worker, as follows:

 ARS 32-3251 (definitions)
      (12) Unprofessional Conduct 
      (c)   Any oral or written misrepresentation of a fact by an applicant or licensee
       (i)   to secure or attempt to secure the issuance or renewal of of a license.   

         The Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners is looking at some of my work already, because the social workers that I relied upon at ASH, including that department's supervisors, engaged all sorts of administrative misconduct that I experienced or otherwise identified as a patient there, including blatant lying and misrepresentation of facts central to my status and needs as a mentally ill person in the state of Arizona. And while it may not be obvious how or why those particular people would be in a position to detriment the lives and well being of mentally ill persons, the fact is, that branch of state certified practitioners are responsible for the social welfare of mentally ill persons who rely 100% on social workers in the field to ensure that their day to day needs are in order, as well as high ranking representatives such as Donna Noriega to maintain the integrity of the field. Food for thought, indeed. 
       Also, I hope some of you got a look at ASH Chief Executive Officer Cory Nelson's personal web page (www.crazycorycorner.weebly.com) before today, because that fast, I believe he may have removed it from the web. 

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.