Thursday, April 26, 2012


Meanwhile, Dingle Is Promoted: Wherein, the Chief Medical Officer at the Arizona State Hospital during the entriety of my time there, moves up in the state system, despite being the big kahuna (clinically speaking) during some of the gravest episodes of professional misconduct and administrative abuse in recent history. Yep.

             ASH #7

THESE DOCTORS ARE MURDEROUS
WEEKEND SCARY MOVIE STUFF.
WE ALL HAVE A GUN IN OUR BACK
AND IT IS NOT OUR IMAGINATION.
                                                              (October, 2011)

              ASH #4

Ridiculous these hackles
at the nape of my neck
warning of frost on a grave
grave patient form of death
my hate for these plundering
knave like assholes
ye olde tavern was filled
centuries past of men
far better than these
that steer the lives of vulnerable
childlike SMIs
not asking for much
beyond a bit of common law.

Beware, ye knaves, my knife
is well honed my hand all but gnarled
over with you all
ye rat bastard stinking vermin
         nelson ahkter dingle
         ash is in the air ash is on the ground
         and the time is soon coming.  
                                                            (November 2011)

                 Meanwhile Dingle Is Promoted

The Arizona State Hospital is a template for harm
        to the already broken mind
more disparaging
       for the already broken soul
more acid based humility
       for the already broken heart.
ASH god damned ASH,
       how do they do it,
where do these monsters come from?
       It cannot be earth, it must be
some sort of cereal
       box special out of southeast Asia,
all of them, even the round eyes
       with decent teeth, education
and so on, working here.
               Yeah, right "working,"
               like dope dealers work.
                                           (June 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.