Thursday, December 6, 2018

Of "The Limelight." (The game is about done.)

"Stabbing at State Hospital leads to lawsuit, questions patient safety and security." Dave Biscobing. KVNX ABC Ch15. December 03, 2018.

How you liking it, Dr. Christ? Bowen? Now that the time has come?  


Dr. Cara Christ
Director,
Arizona Department of Health Services.
(For the moment.)
Fired! Noriega, Nelson, Goldbloom.
2015

Incarcerated! Forney.
2013

Comfortable, are you, Christ, Bowen, alongside a few of your immediate predecessors? 

Remind you, any of this, Christ, Bowen, of the causes for why Centers For Medicare And Medicaid Services were needed to intervene with ASH in 2014-15?

You do know of that specific history, yes? And/or the federal standards by which ASH is licensed to operate? As that relates to your own licenses as medical doctors, and the fundamental Hippocratic Oath requirement, Do No Harm? 

Or are you that entirely out touch with reality, as were your said immediate predecessors? 

Whatever the case, I've no more time for you (and your type) on the day. Get your stinking lawyers ready, though, your time in the Phoenix sun is about over. 

And as this process of due accountability don't even try to say to yourself or anyone else that I didn't warn you- you have every inch of it coming to you. For you know as well as I, and as the record shows in this publication and elsewhere, I did in good faith make an attempt to create ethical alliance with your asses quite a long time ago now. And what did you do, instead? 

It's yours, so own it. Bottom line, every inch. 

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.