Sunday, December 30, 2018

Public Commentary Posted To This Publication, 2016. Could not make it up- any of it- if I had to.

"Dr. Dingle is now in charge of ASH and he knew it was all going on."

Plain fact: Dr. Steven Dingle, one of the Arizona State Hospital's longest employed psychiatrists, who was found in the late 1990s of being guilty of sexually abusing women working under his direct authority, was also present during numerous phases of federal intervention in relation to patterns of operational and medical shortfalls that have occurred in gross violation of state and federal law. 



A New Year is again upon us. I hope you are listening, and listening well, any of you not on the side of the rights and care needs of the ASH patient community. Such commentary, well grounded and nothing less then public testimonial(s), does put you in a position to the do the right things. It is that simple. I do not care who you are. You've no excuse whatsoever if, in fact, you are not adhering to law, policy, and fundamental ethics in relation to medical care; and direct association with the operation of Arizona State Hospital.

This one is for you quite specially, though, Dingle. Happy New Year. 
------------------------------------------
my son was in ASH with you and I agree with everything 
corey nelson should have been placed there as a patient 

along with joel rudd
they falsified labs and treatment
and joel rudd helped in violation of his rights 

and mine as guardian 
where was the office of human rights in all this
they took me to court to get me removed as guardian 

so they could let him out of ash
joel rudd was involved with all of the whole dirty bunch
the minute I started asking questions, they booted him out
dr dingle is now in charge of ash and he knew it was all going on at the time and did nothing, and neither did joel rudd
thank god for you,  and reporter dave biscobing news15 

you brought down the dirty bunch including, 
judge Barbara spencer, joel rudd, corey nelson and donna noriegra. 

now the prison system has become the new DBH.

2016.
------------------------------------
This one's for you, Dingle. 
Could not make it up- any of it- if I had to. 
Paolo Jack Reed. December 30, 2018.

As published in numerous articles produced in the publication since 2012, Hospital protocol effectively requires ASH patients to begin any reporting of concerns of care practices and conditions by taking such concerns to their assigned primary care psychiatrists. As such, it is those entrusted state employed physicians who are therein responsible to take those concerns to heart. Early on in my time at ASH thus (January-February, 2011), I did just that, take my own experiential concerns to my first assigned psychiatrist there, Dr. Laxman Patel. Who, in turn, patently refused to grant my expressed concerns anything resembling basic respect or regard. 

Dr. Laxman Patel, February 07, 2011, verbatim:

"This is the state hospital. What do you expect?"  

Subsequently, in the hope that the issues I was concerned about would be addressed in the interest of myself the far greater ASH patient community (and 100% due to Patel's blatant unwillingness to do his job in this sense), I was forced to rely upon the in-hospital grievance process. Wherein I only learned that all involved staff in ASH's administrative offices were no more able or willing to do anything then freaking Laxman Patel. 

Dr. Laxman Patel, February 20, 2011, verbatim:

"What, then? Do you believe you can change the system?" 

In April, 2011, after I had been at ASH for approximately ninety days, Laxman Patel first sought to prematurely discharge despite the fact that I was still struggling with acute depression and related suicidal ideation; after Patel's effort to do this, he then stated that he was unwilling to further treat me, and demanded that I find another doctor in ASH to serve, as such. This began a very inane pattern of me being passed from one primary ASH psychiatrist, five in a period of thirteen total months (January 11, 2011- February 21, 2012). No attention whatsoever to the theme of continuity of care, and utterly due to the plain fact that I maintained my willingness to share my concerns with pretty well anyone working at ASH, and most definitely with my assinged medical providers at ASH.   

At that time, these patterns and the directly related incompetence of such staff most definitely included the Hospital's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Steven Dingle. Bottom line, plain fact: Dingle as ASH's CMO has more actual responsibility over the conduct of the overall psychiatric staff there. This quite necessarily includes the failure of ASH psychiatrists across the board to serve the very real care needs of their given patients in a context of patient generated concerns about their given experiences.  

This went on for the literal entirety of my time as an ASH patient. No ASH doctor- psyche doc or not- was willing or able to take action in relation to issues that I made clear to them when I was there. As a man once married to a very competent and caring licensed nurse practitioner, a man who also has experience as a certified emergency technician (and time working in a county hospital's ER), I was basically floored by all elements of this crap. 

I don't know how else to put it. It was that bad.

And as such, it was only due to these and other such aspects of operational ineptitude at ASH that ultimately compelled me, PJ Reed, to go about putting my experiences on the internet in this blog. 

But even now, and as in 2016 when the above public commentary was submitted to this blog, Dr. Steven Dingle, known sexual predator etc. etc., is still being protected by ASH's current CEO, Dr. Aaron Bowen, as well Dr. Cara Christ, Director of ADHS. 

Dr. Aaron Bowen, November 2017:

"I am not going to allow anyone to call my chief medical officer a sexual predator in public!"


Are you going to get off your proverbial ass and take these issues to heart, Cara Christ? It is the presence of male dominated system of public health care that holds you back? Or is simply the same old B.S. we saw in your preceding office? You know precisely what I am talking about here, Christ, and I could really care less if your experiences in these current lawsuits (against you) go badly or not. You have it coming, as I see it, and I am far from alone in this sentiment today. 

Then again, ma'am, it is really never too late to go about this differently. I strongly suggest that you take this idea seriously, if you can actually wrap your mind around it all.

While you still can? 


paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.