Monday, December 24, 2018

All Thoughts With the Arizona State Hospital Patient Community. Happy Holidays, People!


And to all/any of the Good Staff at ASH (we well know of you, Jewels In the Desert), many if not most of whom are likely working over the Holiday. This, while the Rat Bastard folks most responsible for the exposed wrongdoing there, from back when and right up through today, are taking it all off. 



As always, this new year has at least some promise. Fair warning by now is old hat, you know who you are. No prayers for you or your kind. 

So sad! So true!     

HAVE FUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
DR. CHRIST. ASSUMING AS I DO BY NOW,
THAT THIS IS YOUR CHARACTER
(OR LACK THEREOF). 



Sincerely, Paolo Jack Reed.



paoloreed@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.