Sunday, December 24, 2017

Continued: Aaron Bowen is very much in our sights by now. 


Beginning with one Lisa Wynn, the current chief quality officer at Arizona State Hospital. 

Who was fired in 2013 as the Executive Director of the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners (BOMEX) for violating a number of state laws specific to her required duties in that position. Including but not limited to qualifying the licensure of less then qualified medical doctors. 100% consistent with what former ASH CEO Donna Noriega- who had also previously served the position of chief quality officer at ASH- was found guilty of by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (case #2012-0047), willfully and knowingly granting a personal friend a social worker position at ASH despite that individual not being qualified for such responsibility.  

While the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners- go figure- is the same Board that slapped the Hospital's longstanding chief medical officer, Dr. Steven Dingle, on the wrist in relation to his known sexual abuse of women.

Wynn. Fired from BOMEX (which made front page news in the Arizona Republic, 2013), only to be subsequently hired to an administrative position at ASH. 

Aaron Bowen 2017. It's that bad.

I could not make this shit up if I had to. 

More to be forthcoming in the next few days. 

WE WARNED YOU, BOWEN. YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH CHANCES TO DO THE RIGHT THING. 

OUR TURN NOW. HAPPY HOLIDAY.


paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.