Friday, December 22, 2017

Aaron Bowen is very much in our sights by now. 

BULLYING HRC- TSK TSK TSK- AS THOUGH THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE STANDARDS OF HIPAA. 

ANYONE SEEKING TO FURTHER THE ATTENTION ON HIM AT THIS TIME, INFORMATION, THAT IS, ABOUT QUESTIONABLE ISSUES THAT HE OR HIS STAFF ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR,  FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE AND MORE DEEPLY PUBLICIZE THE ISSUES AT STAKE. YOU CAN BE ANONYMOUS, OR IF YOU LIKE, WE CAN PUBLISH YOUR INFORMATION IN YOUR NAME HERE IN THE BLOG. 

100% FOR FREE.


WE WARNED YOU, BOWEN. YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH CHANCES TO DO THE RIGHT THING. 

OUR TURN NOW. HAPPY HOLIDAY.

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.