Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Poster Boy. As to fielding ideas for a book cover. 

FACES OF EVIL.


Dr. Pervaiz Akhter

With reference to those persons who have survived and emerged from the other side of the worst impacts of one of America's dirtiest secrets, aka the Bowels and Associated Fecal matter of The Arizona State Hospital. Rat Bastards, it your time to shine, in the popular press, and beyond. Don't say I didn't warn you. There is much more in store for those persons directly responsible for the substandard medical-mental health care practices at ASH, and  each and every one of you, as it may apply, has it coming. Don't say I didn't warn you.

-Joel "the mortician" Rudd (AZ assistant attorney general, long time on-site legal counsel at ASH).
-Cory  "meathead" Nelson (former short time ASH CEO, current deputy director of AZ's entire behavioral health services system).
-Dr. Pervaiz "face of evil" Akhter (native Pakistani, long time senior staff psychiatrist at ASH).
-Dr. Laxman "What do you expect, this is the state hospital?" Patel (native Indian, long time senior staff psychiatrist at ASH, recent ASH Chief Medical Officer).
-Dr. Stephen Dingle (former CMO at ASH, current CMO for the entire AS BHS system).
-Donna "You are soooo busted!" Noriega (current ASH CEO).

And on the list goes. You know who you are. I took very close notes, including names and titles, and no one of you is going to avoid being exposed as what you are. Welcome to the real world.

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.