Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Of Current Thugs on Security Staff at The Arizona State Hospital.



James Roger Forney
Twice convicted
sexual child predator,
former ASH security guard,
now in prison.

DATELINE JULY 04, 2018:

William Bugbee, Randy Lewis. You are not above being criminally charged. You are common thugs, not legitimate law enforcement officers, and in my book, dirt. Dirt. Little different from Forney, other  then still getting away with your shit.



Fair warning. Once, and once only. 

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.