Thursday, July 5, 2018

Dr. Cara Christ. Please.... While you still can.

Dr. Cara Christ
Current Director
Arizona Dept. of Health Services
("current")
Out of basic respect, and in the interest of tact and diplomacy, I am willing to ask one more time for the director of Arizona's public health system (ADHS) to simply do the right thing. It is her job, her responsibility, and entirely consistent with ethics, so there should be no need for a citizen-consumer to make such a suggestion. And yet, there it is. That said, I will leave it to her to go about taking action while she still can. 

Before things go sideways. Based on a range of new information provided to the staff of PJ Reed The Arizona State Hospital and Patient Abuse, it looks as though a relative storm of attention is about to hit the operation of Arizona State Hospital (ASH). I am not making this up. I mean it. 

Since day one, from the time I filed my first grievance as a patient at ASH away back in spring 2011, my intent has been good faith, non-conflict based, and 100% out of concern for the welfare of the ASH patient community, as well as any staff there not involved in the crap that we all know has gotten ASH into serious trouble with the federal government no less then four times in the last couple of decades. 

Historically, this approach has made no difference whatsoever to the ones who repeatedly rejected the merits of my various grievance filings in my thirteen months as an ASH patient. Indeed, rather then take the safest route available to them with respect for not going down the wormhole, ASH administrators and their immediate supervisors etc. in ADHS chose to risk their jobs, face the possibility of criminal prosecution, litigation, and on that list goes. 

All to the direct detriment of the patient community, as a matter of standard practice.  

Not a whole lot more to say right now; I would hope my point is clear.

MORE LATER. AS ALWAYS. 

paoloreed@gmail.com   







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.