Thursday, April 19, 2018

Arizona Senate Bill 1450....

... WAS SIGNED BY GOVERNOR DUCEY LAST EVENING.

DATELINE APRIL 20, 2018.


Independent Oversight Committee.

READ MY LIPS, HONIG, CHRIST, BOWEN:


INDEPENDENT. 

More later. Tonight- a crucial two hour meeting of the Committee. Very much looking forward to it, as are all other members. 

But in short, this to the Rat Bastards: 

DON'T SAY WE, THE STAFF OF PJ REED THE ARIZONA STATE HOSPITAL AND PATIENT ABUSE, DIDN'T WARN YOU. WE DID, REPEATEDLY, ALWAYS IN GOOD FAITH, OFFERING YOU AMPLE OPPORTUNITY TO  MERELY DO THE RIGHT THING. 

100% CONSISTENT WITH HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN CIRCA 2012-2015, THE BALL WAS REASONABLY IN YOUR COURT. 

NOW IT'S IN OURS... AGAIN.

paoloreed@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.