Thursday, July 10, 2014

Crucial Update: Arizona State Hospital hiring all positions!

BAM! "The Arizona State Hospital is holding a job fair Wednesday. The hospital needs registered nurses, social wokers, psychiatrists and psychologists and will be interviewing until noon at the hospital near 24th and Van Buren streets."
I claim this as a direct hit in terms of the need to reform the substandard conditions and associated medical practices at The Arizona State Hospital. I will need to research the matter a bit more closely, but I am willing to suggest that my work has directly contributed to this development.
 "The Arizona State Hospital is holding a job fair Wednesday. The hospital needs registered nurses, social wokers, psychiatrists and psychologists and will be interviewing until noon at the hospital near 24th and Van Buren streets."

I warned these Rat Bastards well before my February, 2012, discharge from The Arizona State Hospital, that if my good faith concerns about the rampantly unlawful conditions and practices imparted upon the ASH patient community by ASH staff at all levels of employ were not addressed as per the letter of law, I would do whatever I have to in order to expose the issues I witnessed and experienced firsthand as an ASH patient. I took excessive effort to advise state employed heath care officials of these matters while I was at ASH, including direct communications to the highest offices in state government. But none of my efforts were acknowledged, much less addressed in meaningful fashion. On that note, I began this blog approximately 3 weeks after my discharge, and the ball has been rolling ever since. 
paoloreed@gmail.com



lll

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.