Saturday, May 24, 2014

As to the Publishing Process

There may be a lull in new or even updated material for the time being. This is due to the fact that I am now engaging in a formal and intensive editing of data that is to be included my forthcoming manuscript, aka book. But as per the direction of my actual editor, we will continue to fortify the breadth of legitimacy to what I have to date shared with the public, in this blog and beyond with specific regard for the grossly substandard health care practices at The Arizona State Hospital. This is not the first time we have come to this point, although in the past, it was all somewhat preliminary, while now the first body of publication is imminent. Accrued articles in this blog (and associated data) now numbers close to 400; while dedicated visits to this blog currently exceed 33,000, in just over two full years of publication, and this is ongoing day to day.

IN CLOSING: I will once again encourage any person who has intimate knowledge about the wrongdoing at The Arizona State Hospital to step forward while you still can, even if anonymously, in the context of doing the right thing. Any such contributions to addressing and resolving these issues will be acknowledged by me and my associates. This is, in effect, an assurance that your possible role(s) in the historically depraved clinical and administrative misconduct at ASH may well be omitted in all forthcoming textural material (although, this may be difficult if we don't know who you are- but that's not our problem, it's yours). Likewise, for those ASH staff who believe that their identity is protected by state or federal law, think again. For you are all public employees, and if you and your given identity are part of my records with specific respect for on-the-clock misconduct while working at ASH, then you are fair game in terms of any citizens right to call you out. And I intend to take no prisoners. 

Do you hear that, Peggy Jorgensen? Peggy Jorgensen. Peggy Jorgensen.  

paoloreed@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. ayam bangkok gesing Bonus Spesial Hari Ulang Tahun Bolavita yang ke-6, Bonus Deposit s.d RP 2.000.000,-

    ReplyDelete

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.