Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Dr. Aaron Bowen, CEO at Arizona State Hospital. Of under if not unreported assaults, and utterly sickening conspirancy.


AND AS STATED ALREADY: 

AS FELL ATTORNEY JEFF BLOOMBERG, 
SO SHALL FALL ATTORNEY GREG HONIG. 

(SEE END OF THIS ARTICLE.)

DATELINE MAY 30, 2018. ASH STAFF/INSIDER INFORMATION DIRECTLY PROVIDED TO THIS BLOG SITE IN THE LAST 72 HOURS..  


Dr. Cara Christ
Director, AZ Department
of Health Services.
2015-present. 

You better hope, Bowen, Christ, that this area of information provided from a current ASH staff member to PJ Reed The Arizona State Hospital and Patient Abuse  is not accurate. One way or another, we the ones most dedicated to ensuring quality of care at ASH will determine the truth. 

You have been warned already, and herein, again.


"There were 640 assaults last year, 480 up to now. Only 12 have been reported this year. 'At work' and 'Concentric' contract workers are the punching bags. Any caught talking about things get quietly released from their contract. Usually theres one or two real workers and the rest are lookouts...

Even security is involved. William Bugbee, former Correctional Supervisor, is trying to transform ASH to his own personal prison. He has got the biggest ego I have ever seen. He routinely sets staff against each other and rewards officers with promotions for setups against other staff. They put all new hires on nights to see what kind of character they have. If they 'play ball,' they can go to days..... 

They put all new hires on nights to see what kind of character they have. If they 'play ball,' they can go to days.  They even got a former employee to act and dress like a homeless man, then sneak onto the property... 

Dave Biscobing of channel 15, is aware of all the problems."    
--------------------

Below: My direct response to this well intentioned, as in ethical individual, currently on staff at ASH, swimming upstream, as it were, in defiance of the bureaucratic status quo that has repeatedly drawn ASH into federal intervention actions. As I felt when seeking to address issues when I was at ASH, it is like shooting rubberbands at the stars.


"Hello again. This is astounding. I mean that. But not entirely surprising. 

I know Dave B. quite well. He came to me in 2013 (just as you have, through my blog) in order to initiate his investigation into this crap. 

I will keep your name etc. 100% out of the information that I will include in a future-soon to happen article. I have also shared your basic info (not your name) with ASH's Independent Oversight Committee (formerly known as the ASH Human Rights Committee). 

Thanks. Stay strong, stay real. I really appreciate it. PJ Reed."

---------------------

Below: I likewise have been in recent contact with a former ASH technician named Grant A., who has offered to collaborate with me at this time. In sharing the account of the above current security with Grant, his response to me is as follows. 

"The hospital is vicious towards lower level staff. I don't mind going on record and telling incidents that happened to me at the hospital. You can read my review on glassdoor." 

---------------------


Fact: ASH security's administrative staff "blacklisted" me as a problem patient simply on the basis of my advocacy  efforts while hospitalized at ASH, in overt complicity with the Hospital's administrators in that period of time (2011-2012); my efforts as such were always and are still today on behalf of the broader patient community there. On the basis of this, I was patently retaliated against, in a manner consistent with the what the Good Staff at ASH deal with when they seek to perform there positions in a manner consistent with medical/health care  standards, which may include- as per the terms of Arizona's state employment contracts- reporting issues of concern to the public interest.

I was advised of this bullshit, the blacklisting, by a member of ASH's security force (GOOD STAFF) around 6 months into my time there, a young woman of stellar character who I know left ASH in 2012 in order to go into another field altogether.


She made clear to me that she had no freaking idea of why my name had been included in this listing, knowing as she did that I am a rule abiding and non-problematic person affected by major depressive disorder; but she did attribute the issue to her belief "That so long as the old boys club is running security, this sort of stuff going on will continue."

The blacklisting status itself led to me being subjected to abusive treatment of several very dirty security members, namely the man Roger Allen Forney and his pal BeeBee. Abuse which went on the for entirety of my further time there.

I attest to this, could not make it up if I had to. Bottom line.

MORE TO COME SHORTLY. BUT IN CLOSING, A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ATTORNEY CHARLES "CHICK" ARNOLD. WHILE I CANNOT DIVULGE MUCH INFORMATION, I KNOW HE HAS AGAIN TAKEN ACTION ON BEHALF ON ARIZONA CITIZENS AFFECTED BY MENTAL ILLNESS, IN A CONTEXT OF COMING TO THE AID OF THE AHS INDEPENDENT OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE. CHICK IS THE MAN.




paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.