Friday, February 16, 2018

02/16/18. Arizona State Hospital Human Rights Committee

Dateline: February 16, 2018.

INTRODUCTION: A very interesting and uplifting email landed on my proverbial desk this morning. As follows. 

"We had a meeting today with Senator Barto and HRC members. It IS not a part of ARS that Forensic patients are under the HRC’s protection. We are trying to change that law tomorrow. 9 am at the Capitol, we are testifying. Wish you could be here."

Things are about to get stickier for each and every one of the individuals who are currently our focus here at PJ Reed The Arizona State Hospital and Patient Abuse.

You people might just want to stash all your electric fans, because the you know what is about to fly. (You know who your are.)


And don't even try to suggest that we didn't give ample opportunity to do the right thing. Because we did, for well over four years now.


On behalf of the patient community at Arizona State Hospital, then:

A hardy thank you to Senator Nancy Barto!

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.