Friday, January 24, 2014

Of "Communicating" With Will Humble.

AZ Dept. of Health Services Director's Blog. By  Will Humble, ADHS Director.  http://directorsblog.health.azdhs.gov                              













     So, Mr. Humble: How long do you reckon you are going to get away with breaching the public trust in terms of BHS and ASH? I know this is a bit of digression that has nothing to do with your typical propaganda ploys, but in all truth, sir- you are increasingly looking quite the charlatan, and Arizona's public awareness in the context is paradoxically increasing, as well. How many more citizens will have to suffer the harm that your misconduct is causing (and how the hell can you sleep at night!?!?). Please exercise  the courage and wherewithal in terms of doin doing the right thing. Now.          























As I have described in the past, the Director of Arizona Department of Health Services,  Will Humble, has never been willing to openly enter any discourse about the state of affairs at The Arizona State hospital, despite having included a host of articles about ASH in his official public "blog", which does include a so-called prompt for public input in the form of "comments". As such, he and his underlings have instead chosen to engage in graphically dishonest propaganda actions that defy fundamental codes of civil communication, denying, demeaning, mischaracterizing, or otherwise distorting any/all well founded evidence- including good faith testimony from ASH staff, and myself (a former ASH patient)- whenever anything resembling criticism of the substandard medical health care practices and conditions at ASH arises. I have personally submitted more than a dozen good faith comments to Humble's blog, and in each case, my feedback has been willfully deleted, in clear violation of the public trust, and representative of juvenile unwillingness to accept constructive criticism of any kind. As with the following data included in a recent ABC Ch. 15 news report specific to ASH illustrates:

      "Outside the state capitol, Humble pretended he didn’t hear our questions when we tried to ask him about the federal notice of deficiencies."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/arizona-officials-say-federal-crackdown-on-state-mental-hospital-result-of-abc15-investigation

IN CLOSING: I admit that the above communique' to the highest paid and ranking public health official in the state of Arizona is somewhat less than  polite. The fact is, the first half dozen or so communications that I sent Humble's way in 2011-12 were 100% civil, well grounded in terms of testimony and citation, and expressed in very simple terms that represented nothing beyond my basic request that he do the right thing with respect for the substandard care practices and condition at The Arizona State Hospital, as applicable to his responsibilities and associated obligations to the greater Arizona citizenry. But again, and again, and yet again, this man willfully suppressed my communications in an exhibition of censorship that shocks the conscience. How and/or why a man with Humble's training and education would so foolishly opt to further the graphic deception that has been occurring in this context is beyond me. In any case, one can't keep their head in the sand forever. This is a fact that I have learned in my own right, the hard way. Or, as Abraham Lincoln put it: "You may be able to fool some of the people some of the time. But you cannot fool all the people all of the the time." Your time is coming, Will Humble. You have been warned in clear terms, and you have had more than enough ample opportunity to act in accordance with your express duty as a public servant.  From my perspective, the time for niceties is long past, and I am sincere in my expressed foment and deep dissatisfaction with your misconduct as it stands. That said, you little weasel of a man- I'll be goddamned if I am going to ease up on taking you to task in this context. You should do well in the custody of the state. 

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.