Friday, September 6, 2013

Cory Nelson's New Blog. http://bhsblog.azdhs.gov

Well, I have taken the initiative to try and get Cory "crazycorycorner" Nelson off of his proverbial ass and on board with the needed reform at The Arizona State Hospital, including in terms of the harm he caused during his 16 or so month term as Supervisor there at ASH. As I have discussed previously, and as has been reported in recent media reports (see Phoenix CH 15 ABC for full details), Nelson was literally awarded for having greatly increased the level of violence at ASH (!) by current Arizona department of Health director Will "Yea Team!" Humble, this in the form of  promotion, whereby Nelson is now the highest ranked employee in Arizona's entire behavioral health services system. Business as usual.

Below, my first and possibly only communique' with Nelson via his official blog, which anyone can visit via this online address: 


http://bhsblog.azdhs.gov

Hi, Cory! How the heck are you, my man? Your are about out of time, Mr. Nelson, in terms of using your granted authority in order to do the right thing. This, in terms of the substandard conditions at ASH, which you are fully aware of, and well know by now are increasingly being exposed on local media, and beyond. You may recall, sir, my expressing this very same request to you when I was there at ASH, as a patient: "Please just do the right thing", this not long before my Feb. discharge from there. Obviously, you're willingness to ignore not only the good faith input of patients (such as I at the time), but also that of your current staff, has turned out to be a bit of an issue today. But hear me now, when I state that it is never too late to turn around your misconduct as a matter of coming to realize the hard way your given mistakes. Please, sir, DO THE RIGHT THING. (Also: I know that you will delete my comments as soon as they hit the site- but was always, I have already copied it, and will be including this material in my next article). Have a good day.


CEO Position Open at State Hospital

May 6th, 2013 by Cory Nelson

My comments were submitted less than 10 minutes ago in relation to the above article, which Nelson posted over 3 months ago on this official "blog", which is not a blog, in fact, but rather a tool of propaganda and Orwellian news speak, of a sort. And  by now, I am certain that my comments have been censored and deleted from the record, which is exactly what always happens anytime public feedback not consistent with the deceptive flow of information that Will Humble  appears on the state's official website(s). This is, of course, as draconian a practice as we might find in contemporary state government, but these people are simply unable to grasp the fact that the public are not nearly as out of touch with the wrongness of this practice as they believe us to be. 

Meanwhile, what sort of comments are granted life on these sites? Here is an example, the below being comments posted in retain to the same article (above):



Durkin Family law
May 10, 2013 at 8:14 am
How exciting, I’m sure many job seekers will be excited for the opportunity to be a part of the Department of Health. Best of luck to the candidates
Have you ever considered posting this job listing on LinkedIn or Indeed? Maybe more sophisticated applicants would find their way to the listing…just a thought
Reply

Volunteering Solutions
May 21, 2013 at 2:11 am
Very good opportunity for job seekers in Hospital. I would recommend you to publish this listing on social media sites also.
Reply

Volunteer in India
June 21, 2013 at 2:36 am
Wow, CEO position in a hospital very good opportunity. I agree with Volunteering Solutions it should be listed on various social media websites and job sites. Very good opportunity to help in medical healthcare field.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that this is more than enough fodder on the day when it comes to furthering the exposure of these rat bastards' unlawful misconduct. But I will ask, as per the language of the above commentary:

Where in the hell do people like this come form? Are "they" even people, in fact? Or have these "voices" been created in order to further hoodwink us, the citizens of Arizona and beyond?

Is this freaky, or what? Nope! Just business as usual, in Arizona's public health system.  

IN CLOSING: I did in fact state that specific request to Cory Nelson in one our 3 direct conversations while I was hospitalized at The Arizona State Hospital. This particular conversation occurred late in the afternoon on November 17, 2011. I encountered the man as he sauntered out of the Palo Verde unit and headed towards the administrative offices which he did at that time occupy as supervisor at ASH, and he asked me if I was interested in sitting down with him and reviewing my concerns, as they stood at that time, in relation to the graphically substandard care and practices at ASH. But I had already learned  the hard way by then that Nelson is not a man to be trusted- (as per his exhibited willingness to lie to the press, when he was asked by AZ Republic reporter J.J. Hensley to comment on the horrific cycle of violence initiated by ASH clinical and administrative staff which did in fact lead to the brutal murder of  April Mott)- so rather than agree to meet with him, I reminded him that my initial communications with him had been ignored for close to 12 weeks by then, and instead stated my feelings in these exact words: "You are too late, sir. You had your chance to hear me out when you may have been able to make a difference, and you refused that chance. Instead, at this point, why don't you just do the right thing?" Please just do the right thing!"

paoloreed@gmail/com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.