Monday, January 21, 2013


See this, you rat bastards? Yep, my mission includes exposing your professional misconduct, Mr. Joel Rudd. 

This is a partial rerun of an article that I published on September 01 of this year. The sickening thing about the corruption at The Arizona State Hospital is that the most graphically abusive staff look at any patient with a complaint about anything at all as though they are below contempt. This behavior extends in my personal experience (circa 2011-2012) to various senior clinicians (e.g. Dr. Pervaiz Ahkter, Dr. Sylvia Dy, etc.), as well as administrative staff, including but not limited to former ASH Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Stephen Dingle (since promoted within the state's public health system), as well as the Hospital's legal staff, which  includes at its head, Joel "the mortician" Rudd. Sickening in this context because these individuals seem entirely removed from the reality that mentally disabled persons have a sense of conscience, thought, and emotional quality. I attest to the fact that I saw it, I felt it, and I suffered from it.  

"It's alright, as long as you get away with it." 
    (David Walsh, LA Confidential: The Secrets of Lance Armstrong [2006])

UCI president Pat McQuaid denied Armstrong's donation was a bribe
Those exhibiting psychopathic behavior. "At the core of the psychopath is always a profoundly malignant narcissism," says Brian Russell, a clinical psychologist and attorney from Lawrence, Kansas. "They focus on what they need, and feel an entitlement to get what they need at the cost of anything to anyone else." 
The U.S. Anti-Doping agency has spent two years investigating Lance Armstrong and now the International Cycling Union, which oversees the Tour de France and Olympic cycling races, wants the USADA to hand its case over to them.

SEE THESE FACES? THESE ARE TWO FACES OF DECEIT THAT HAVE BEEN LYING TO THE PUBLIC IN SOME OF THE MOST PROMINENTLY PUBLISHED NEWS STORIES IN THE WORLD OF LATE.  IN MY OPINION, ANY FACE OF CORRUPTION AND UNTRUTH IS A HELL OF LOT MORE CLEAR TO THE OBSERVER THAN IT IS TO THE CRIMINAL'S SELF AWARENESS OF SUCH.     

IN CLOSING: My writing (for the most part) is now in pre-publication mode. Or, more succinctly, my work is now in the pre-editing phase of production (it is all pre-publication to me), and as per my associates in this process (as in, my sexy as hell but maddeningly stubborn agent, and the contact who hooked me up with her- my on again off again editor, "Dancing Bob"), who have directed me to keep a tight lock on anything that I may happen to produce in any fashion whatsoever until they get a look at it. (I'm all like "Even poetry? Damn!", and they're all like "Hell, yes! At least if it has anything to do with that goddamn hospital….") But that's how things are rolling for now, and I am ok with it.  

     In the meantime, please- in your own right- take action today in defense of the well being and care needs of each, every, any, and all of the patients still being subjected to the substandard mental-medical conditions to The Arizona State Hospital. Patient abuse is patently wrong as it is, but when you are talking about the seriously mentally disabled and highly vulnerable individuals hospitalized in Arizona's only long term public mental hospital, it becomes a matter of the most graphically inhumane misbehavior in modern American history. The administrators and senior clinicians at ASH are willfully engaging in ongoing violations of the protections afforded by state and federal law applicable to the patients at ASH, and they are getting away with it lock-stack-and barrel.  

paoloreed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.