Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Direct Appeal To The Bench  RE: Case #2012-BHS-0263-DHS. Wherein, the fact that the representative counsel of the Arizona Department of Health Services and The Arizona State Hospital in this matter, said counsel being the Office of The Arizona Attorney General, has failed to disclose the requested evidential; thus leading to a request to postpone the upcoming, May 17, 2012, hearing, which was scheduled to be convened under the authority of the Arizona Office of Administrative Hearings, until the appellee's representative counsel meets the requirements specific to this case.  







       Things are getting out of control in terms of my ability to maintain my steadfast commitment to addressing these issues, and in this sense, The Arizona State Hospital and its representative agency, the Arizona Department of Health Services, is getting away with its attempt to suppress my voice. Please, somebody, take action in terms to supporting my efforts at this stage of the process, for the fairly extensive  body of work that have accrued to date is very threatened by the possibility that I will not prevail in getting these hearings together in accordance with applicable law and policy. 

paoloreed@gmail.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love input of any kind from anybody with any interest whatsoever in the issues that I am sharing in this blog. I mean it, anybody, for I will be the first one to admit that I may be inaccurately depicting certain aspects of the conditions
at ASH, and anonymous comments are fine. In any case, I am more than willing to value anybody's feelings about my writing, and I assure you that I will not intentionally exploit or otherwise abuse your right to express yourself as you deem fit. This topic is far, far too important for anything less. Thank you, whoever you are. Peace and Frogs.